Thursday, September 11, 2008

Interview Questions

My favorite sport is soccer i like to play soccer because is fun and another sport i like is skateboarding i lisent to alternative rock and thats the only type i lisent to. One of my favorite subject in school is chemistry i like chemistry because i like to do labs and see the reactions of some chemicals. my strengths is i work hard and my weakness is to work alone. im good at the this subject because i been learning the elements for a long time and i know most of them. sometimes i do study for my tests i study with notes or work we have done in class. i think we should divide our work in half because its faster to get the work done. i make a great team member because ill do my work and if theres something i dont know i would ask for help.

No comments: